When COVID-19 impacted our nation, our team realized the need for more hands-on discussions around financials for not only our customers, but for any entrepreneurs in the small business industry. Thus, we began conduction regular webinars ranging from topics related to PPP updates, loan forgiveness, and general accounting education. If you are interested in Ceterus webinars, please follow the steps below.
Skip Ahead To
Registering for a Webinar
Ceterus holds guided webinars approximately one to two times a month. Attendees must register for a webinar in order to be invited to the webinar itself. Webinars are completely free and always allow time for questions and further discussion on the content before the webinar ends.
- Go to Upcoming Webinars on the Ceterus webpage
- A list of the Upcoming Webinars with their scheduled dates and times will appear under the heading
- Choose the webinar you want to register for by clicking on the underlined title
- This will open a registration form for the subsequent webinar with a brief description on what content to expect.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and fill in the required fields. All other fields that do not have an asterisk are optional. Then, click Register.
- A confirmation page will populate if you have successfully registered for the webinar with more details about how to join. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address you registered under.
Joining a Webinar
To join a webinar, you first need to register. If you have registered, follow the below steps.
- Open your confirmation email sent from Ceterus
- Scroll to the How to Join the Webinar section in the body of the email.
- Click on Join Webinar.
The joining link is unique to your personal registration and should not be shared with others
If you have any connection issues, check your system requirements.
- Choose one of the following audio options:
- To Use Your Computer’s Audio: When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
- To Use Your Telephone: If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers indicated under Step 2 of your confirmation email.
- Once you’ve joined the webinar successfully, you will be muted by the host until the webinar presentation has concluded. When it is time for questions, the host will allow for the option to unmute so you can ask questions during this time.
Cancelling a Webinar Registration
If you can’t attend a webinar or registered for the wrong one, you can cancel your registration at any time.
Cancel your registration click on the cancel your registration link at the bottom of your confirmation email
This will take you to the original confirmation page where a popup will appear to confirm your cancellation. If you want to move forward with your cancellation, choose Yes, Cancel Registration. If you changed your mind and still want to attend, choose No, Attend Webinar.
- When you have successfully cancelled, a cancellation confirmation page will appear.
Viewing Recorded Webinars
If you missed a webinar, you can view these at any time by following the below instructions. Webinars are always recorded and uploaded to the ceterus.com website.
- Go to the Recorded Webinars page at ceterus.com
- A list of previously recorded webinars will appear
- Choose the webinar you would like to watch by clicking on the underlined title.
- Fill in the required fields on the View this recording form, then click Register. This is to help us understand how many viewers were interested in the video and help us make decisions about popular webinar content in the future.
- The video will then become accessible to you.