Ceterus uses vCita to efficiently schedule calls with their teams. This has proven to give owner's dedicated time with their Financial Consultants while also allowing FCs to prepare for the requested call to efficiently discuss the matter at hand.
Skip Ahead To
How do I know my FC's scheduling link?
A list of Financial Consultant scheduling links can be found below for your industry.
Don't know your industry? This article may help. If you're still not sure, email Ceterus Support and we can help schedule the call with the correct FC.
If you have any stores in Onboarding, you will be assigned a Financial Consultant once your Onboarding stores go live. To speak with someone about questions related to your Onboarding stores or for a status update, schedule a call with your Onboarding Team.
When Should I Schedule a Call with my Financial Consultant?
- Learn how to best leverage Edge to access reports and monitor performance
- Understand accounting concepts (general concepts or nuances within your brand or industry)
- Review your books and or better understand your specific outcomes
- Engage more directly as a follow up from a webinar or assistance in using a Ceterus do-it-yourself tool
- Ask about recent developments in the broad political or economic environment or a trend in your industry
Scheduling a Call Through vCita
vCita allows an appointment to be scheduled with less back-and-forth. When a call is scheduled, it is typically accompanied by a Zoom link in the confirmation. Using the Zoom link allows your FC and you to connect without having to verify contact information directly.
- Choose a Financial Consultant vCita link to open the scheduling app
- You will be prompted to choose one of two options:
- 30 Minute Financial Consultant Call: Speak with your designated Financial Consultant about financial related questions
- Edge Walkthrough: Request your Financial Consultant to perform an Edge demo with you
Please be aware of the time-zone populated. There is an orange message that will give you the option to change the time-zone if desired)