Reset My Password
If you've logged into Edge and want to reset your password to something else, follow the below steps.
- Login at edge.ceterus.com with your current credentials
- In the top right corner, select the settings button and then select User Settings
- Once in User Settings, scroll to Change Password
- Enter your current password in the Current Password field. Then fill in your new password in the New Password field. You'll need to retype this to ensure it is correct
- Once you've inputted all fields, hit Save
Forgot My Password
If you are unable to log into Edge because you cannot remember your password, follow these steps.
- Log into Ceterus Edge
- At bottom of login screen select ‘Forgot Password?’
- A screen will pop up where you can enter your Edge username. The username will be the primary email address associated with your Ceterus communication
- A recover password email will be sent to your email address and the password can be updated by following the instructions in that email
- Once the password has been updated, login to Edge. We recommend selecting the ‘Remember Me’ box under the login to save your credentials
Article is closed for comments.