Viewing the Daily Snapshot
The Daily Snapshot's biggest value is the ease of all your financial information in one place. Active connections directly to your Point of Sale (POS) and Operating Bank Account allow us to present Sales and Cash balance from the previous sync. This reduces the need for you to log into these institutions separately and provides quick views to how your locations are performing.
- Log into Edge Web and enter your credentials.
- Click “Daily Snapshot” on the left sidebar
- From the dropdown select “Overview”
What Data is Included on the Daily Snapshot Overview?
- Net Operating Income is listed by location
- The date listed is the month this figure was pulled from the books
- A comparison is also visible between the last month and the last year
- The date listed for this figure is the date this was last pulled from the POS. If the date seems very off, this is likely because we do not have access to your POS account. Review your Action Items to see if there is a credential that needs updated. If you are not seeing this, please contact Ceterus Support.
- A comparison is also visible between the last week and the last year