How to add a Non-Employee User Account In Paylocity
- Log-in to Paylocity
- On the toolbar at the top of your browser screen, hover over User Access, and select User Accounts from the dropdown menu
- On the next screen, click the orange Add Non-Employee button
- On the next screen, select the following
○ Security Group: MultiCompany Payroll
○ User ID: [default]
○ Last Name: Bookkeeping
○ First Name: Ceterus
○ Work Phone: 269-359-7621
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ User Name: [this is up to you!]
○ Password: [this is up to you too!]
- Click the orange Save button at the bottom of your screen.
- You’re all done! Please let your Customer Success Rep (CSR) or Onboarding Success Rep (OSR) know of the username and password you created. We’ll take it from there!