Chase Third Party Account Creation
Third Party Access Accounts are additional accounts added to your primary account that grant external applications, like Edge, access, but still allow you to set certain functionality restrictions. Once logged into Chase Bank with your business primary credentials this process should only take a few minutes. If you are using a personal account for business expenses, please return to Edge to provide your username and password.
Due to the time sensitive email that we receive from Chase to complete the setup expiring after 24 hours, it is best to complete this Monday - Thursday.
Below are step-by-step instructions and a video guide:
- After signing in to the Chase Bank website with your business primary credentials, choose "Account management" and then "Access & Security Manager"
- Choose "Add authorized user"
- Chase will need to verify your identity. Complete the Multi-Factor Authorization (MFA) check.
- Fill in the required information for the Ceterus user exactly as written below, and choose "Next"
a. First Name: [your first name]
b. Last Name: [your last name]
c. Username: [whatever you’d like]
d. Email: email@example.com
e. Phone: 269-359-7621
f. Mobile Access: Yes
- Review information and choose "Add user"
- Return to Edge to provide us your Username - We will receive an email from Chase with a temporary password to sign in. This is time sensitive and should be completed within 24 hours of setup.
- Next, assign User Rights to Ceterus’ third party account
- Third Party App Access = Checked
- Access Level = See activity and transact
- General Services = Checked
- See activity and balance = Checked
- See statements and documents = Checked
- Employee credit cards = Checked
- Review the list of Accounts = Ensure all applicable business accounts are checked.
IMPORTANT - Make sure you’ve checked the box under User Rights titled “Third-Party App Access” AND you've checked the box under Employee credit cards.
- Choose "Next" when finished and then "Next" again to confirm
- You are done! Return to Edge to let us know you’ve completed the above steps.