Chase Bank offers a third party account manager for business accounts. If you are using a personal account for business expenses, please return to Edge to provide your username and password.
- Schedule a call with us: To complete the steps below, we will need to accept a time sensitive code. We recommend booking a call to prevent this code from expiring.
- Log in to Chase
- Hover over Account management and click Access & Security Manager
- On the next page, click Add New User
- After verifying your identify, use the following contact information to set-up a third-party Access & Security Manager account for Ceterus:
- Name: Your Name
- Username: [create a username]
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 269-359-7621
- Mobile Access: Yes
- Under User account access, assign access to any/all accounts and statements associated with the business that Ceterus will be servicing.
- Once assigned, click Edit next to the user
- Under Profile-level rights check the box next to Third-Party App Access
Important: Provide us with the username you created. Ceterus will need to accept a time sensitive password in order to finalize access.
Article is closed for comments.