Wells Fargo offers a third party access manager for most business accounts. Please use the contact information below to setup a login.
- Login to Wells Fargo
- In the top right corner, click Welcome
- Click Manage Access then Sign on with 2-Step Verification
- Enable 2-Step Verification - either option will work
- Next, click Manage Access then Use Account Access Manager
- Change the tab from Overview to Guest Users
- Click Add New User
- Enter the following contact information for Ceterus:
- First Name: Ceterus
- Last Name: Bookkeeping
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Username: [see below]
- Password: Ceterus123
- Insert information about yourself when creating this username. For example, if your last name is Johnson the username could be JohnsonCeterus. If your business name is Smith Enterprises the username could be SmithEntCeterus.
- Change the access level on any applicable bank/credit card accounts from No Access to View Only
- Once all of the above has been completed and saved, please complete both of the following steps:
- Required: Call Wells Fargo at 1-800-869-3557, and ask that they enable electronic statements for the Account Access Manager user. This is disabled by default.
- Return to Edge and provide us with the username and password you created.
Article is closed for comments.